- Over the Counter
- Helps control and treat oral mucositis
- Helps heal ulcerations
- Soothes oral tissue
- Bacterial selective (does not kill good bacteria)
- Pure Glycerin, Menthol and Zinc formula
- Easy to use and safe for all ages
- Rinse 3 – 5 times a day
Whenever my children get canker sores I have them swish some of this around in their mouth at the sore. Within a day or two, the canker sore has stopped hurting and mostly on its way to healing. So far, this product is the best and easiest to use for this purpose.
– S. Philips via Amazon.com
When I’m stressed out, I often get infected cracks in the corners of my mouth — especially in winter. They’d persist for weeks or more until I tried this product. I’ve been using it for almost ten years, only as-needed. It’s a fantastic product, doesn’t contain alcohol (which can dry out your mouth and screw with helpful bacteria), and clears up my cracks within a day or two, tops. I recommend it to all my friends with similar problems, and they’ve all had success, too!
– Jacquelyn Gill via Amazon.com